Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do one keep up with their own blog? I always wonder ?? Staring at the computer the whole day looking at figures is no fun. All I want to do after a day's work is to come back and read a good book, watch TV or tat. Please bear with me if I do not post on a regular basis.

This Mary Konior bookmark, 3rd one has taken me longer than I have expected to complete but am glad that it is done. Will have to stretch and starch it quick to give it away as a gift.

Huh, wonder what to tat next? Before I get hooked on another piece, I need to finish knitting a grey scarf for my son. Wonder why one would need a woollen scarf in sunny Singapore? This scarf was done 1 year ago for his holidays in cold Australia but was way too short as he is a tall chap. I have therefore to go get another 2 balls of wool to extend the scarf. See pic of original scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment