Friday, June 10, 2011

new threads



I ordered these threads some months ago but when they arrived I was disappointed as they were way too thin for me to tat. The colours of these Valdani Hand Dyed Variegated threads are lovely. I wished I had specified the size of the threads before I ordered them. For those experienced tatters out there who would like to own any or all of these threads, please let me know and I would gladly exchange them for any tatting items. Otherwise they will just be lying in my tatting box.

They are from left to right: Valdani Hand Dyed Variegated 540yds 35wt Sunny Forest-V 105, Fuchsia Garden-M 72, Golden Rust-V4 and Iris Petals-M 18.


4 comments:

  1. I would be glad to take a couple of these off your hands. Don't know what I can exchange with you. Just let me know. Thanks - Robert, in northern Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert,

    Thanks for your respond. Let me know which colors you like and will send. Pls send your forwarding address to me at ng09siamhuay@gmail.com. In exchange you can send any tatted item such as cross, dollies or heart. Or even size 20 crochet yarn - I like the Elizabeth's yarn best. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, Thanks but I do not understand what you mean by "one pass". This edging was done with shuttle and ball thread.

    pirates of the caribbean 5

    ReplyDelete